From “ownership” to “sharing” of facilities
This is a sharing system of facilities to improve the level of research at Hokkaido University and in the region by opening the University’s advanced research facilities to researchers in- and outside the university for shared use.
Content of research
About 200 research instruments have been registered in the Open Facility. Users who have attended a training course on their use can use the most advanced instruments by paying a usage fee. Our highly skilled and knowledgeable staff will also kindly provide advice on the operation of the instruments and respond to technical questions.
Reservations for the use of the instruments are accepted 24 hours a day via the web page “Instrument Reservation Management System.”
Please contact us about instruments you would like to use by filling out the form on our website.
Potential for social implementation
- ・Electromagnetic wave analyzer
- ・Image analysis equipment
- ・Bio-related analysis equipment
- ・Coating and processing equipment
- ・Separation analysis equipment
Appealing points to industry and local governments
In principle, not only faculty staff, students and researchers affiliated with the University can use the registration system, but also those who belong to other universities and research institutions, as well as researchers in industry, government and academia involved in cooperative research projects with faculty staff, etc. of this university.
The equipment is not only available for rent by the hour, but we also accept requests for analysis using some of the equipment.
◎ People viewing this study also viewed
- Alpha-defensins Prompting a Paradigm Shift in the Intestinal Environment Tokiyoshi Ayabe Emeritus Professor
- A Novel Porous Structure with High Mechanical Performance for Additive Manufacturing Satoshi Yamada Assistant Professor
- Open Advanced Research Facilities Initiative NMR Shared Platform Makoto Demura Professor